Challenge: Start on Your Shelfathon from The Quiet Pond.
CW @ The Quiet Pond has the most beautiful site and I am so glad that this particular challenge popped up because I will look forward to checking her site more and participating fully in the StartOnYourShelfathon which challenges us to start with the books we are reading on our own shelves. All of the books I read off my physical shelf will be listed here.
Challenge: Beat the Backlist from Novel Knight
This will be my third year participating in Novel Knight’s fantastic Beat the Backlist Challenge but I vow that this will be the year I fully participate. This means looking at the mini-challenges and actually logging my books. This challenge really inspires me to tackle that backlist every year but I never follow through with the social aspect of it. Which is changing this year! For 2020, I am going to request to join the Borrowers team and try and get all of my TBRs from my library. Here is where I will list the books I manage to cross of my TBR!
Challenge: Audiobook Challenge from Caffeinated Reader and Hot Listens
(1) The Greatest Love Story Ever Told by Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman
(2) The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman
(3) Cary Grant: A Class Apart by Graham McMann
(4) The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins
(5) The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl by Issa Rae
(6) Catching Fire (The Hunger Game Book #2) by Suzanne Collins
(7) Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
(8) Mockingjay (The Hunger Games Book #3) by Suzanne Collins
(9) The Humans by Matt Haig
(10) Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
(11) How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
I’d like to be more social so I will be dedicating Saturdays for this challenge! I’m not sure how I will track it but I have to start somewhere.